EDAM new 1:8 EP Belt Drive Buggy!
Edam Racing has announced the release of their new belt driven 1/8th electric buggy which we understand is due for release early 2013!
- 6mm belt, middle belt 7mm. Optional 8mm belt available.
- Alu. pulley prevents the deform of pulley and break of belt under max power.
- Front and rear independent power distribution, decreasing the impact on belt.
- 4 ways to lay batteries, leaving chances of upgrade.
- 7.4V 1 pc (B) 7.4V 2 pcs (C) 11.1V 1 pc (D) 11.1V 2 pc
- Belt-drive, fully covered belts saves you from frequent maintenance and provides easier use. Simply by changing wider belts, the car can be upgraded to sustain greater power.
- Transformer! 8mm adjustability for wheelbase, transforming your buggy into short course!
- 5mm alu. motor mount, fitting 3650, 3665, 4068, 4274 motors.
- 5mm alu. damper tower, 13mm diameter metal shock absorber.