HPI E-FIRESTORM FLUX 2WD 1/10th Scale Truggy
E-FIRESTORM FLUX – UPDATED WITH EVEN MORE FEATURES!
The E-Firestorm Flux, HPIs first-ever brushless motor equipped 2WD 1/10th scale stadium truck, is now better than ever!
Weve taken the proven platform and added a 2.4GHz radio system, a more powerful ESC/motor combination, waterproof electronics, Split 5 chrome wheels and two fresh new paint jobs.
The updated E-Firestorm Flux lets you drive in wet conditions and has a top speed of over 50 mph with wheelies on-demand !
2.4GHz RADIO SYSTEM – Controlling the E-Firestorm Flux is easy with the HPI 2.4GHz radio system. No need to worry about changing crystals, the radio prevents frequency conflicts automatically. If the truck loses radio signal or battery power, an electronic failsafe will bring it to a safe and controlled stop.
WATERPROOF – The E-Firestorm Flux now has a waterproof receiver box to keep the 2.4GHz receiver protected from the elements for glitch-free operation. A new SF-10W waterproof steering servo and a waterproof Flux Vapor speed control mean your E-Firestorm won’t be stopped by wet conditions like rain, snow, and mud.
MORE POWER – The E-Firestorm Flux takes the durable E-Firestorm platform to the next level with amazing performance from brushless motor technology powered by Castle. The updated Flux brushless system includes a Flux Vektor 4800Kv brushless motor that is controlled by Flux Vapor waterproof electronic speed control. The new motor/esc combo is now capable of handling a 3S Li-Po battery pack for a blazing top speed over 50 mph! Experience the extreme power and efficiency that brushless technology offers.
FLUX VEKTOR 4800Kv BRUSHLESS MOTOR FEATURES:
- High Torque/ High Temperature Neodymium Magnet
- Oversized precision sealed bearings
- 2.3mm 1/8″ Hardened Steel Shaft
- 4 Pole rotor for more torque
- Triple insulated windings for long life
- Black Anodized Case
- Easy to Install
- Compatible with any Sensorless ESC
FLUX VAPOR BRUSHLESS ESC FEATURES:
- 6-7 Cell NiMH/ NiCd or 3 Cell Li-Po
- Deans style power connector
- Can handle 40% MORE power than Motiv ESC
- Ultra low resistance (.0007 ohms / phase)
- Sensorless technology eliminates additional sensor wiring and complexity
- Lithium Compatible (ESC must be programmed for Lithium cutoff when using Lithium batteries)
- Programmable Lithium under-voltage cutoff
- High performance cross-cut aluminum heat sink
- Smooth startup and run with sensorless motors (Patents Pending)
- Linear Torque Braking/ allows better control on corner entry
E-FIRESTORM FLUX FEATURES:
- Fully assembled and Ready-To-Run
- Pre-painted DSX-2 body with custom silkscreen graphics
- Flux Vektor 4800Kv brushless motor
- Flux Vapor waterproof ESC
- Composite main chassis
- Durable low-profile 2.6:1 ratio ALL METAL gear transmission
- Dual pad slipper clutch
- Strong alloy steel dog bones
- 14 ball bearings throughout the drive train
- Silicone oil filled shocks with threaded shock bodies
- Aluminum 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear
- Ground Assault taper pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires
- Shiny chrome Split 5 wheels
- 48 pitch pinion and spur gear
- Turnbuckles used for camber links and steering
2.4GHz radio system for glitch-free operation without the need for crystals
- Waterproof Flux Vapor ESC
- Waterproof SF-10W steering servo
- Waterproof receiver box
- Split 5 chrome wheels
- 4 pole Flux Vektor 4800Kv motor for more torque
- To speed of over 50 mph when using a 3S battery.