Schumacher Cougar SV
Schumacher Cougar SV 1/10th Competition 2WD
The ALL NEW Schumacher Cougar SV, Competition 2WD Off Roader. Schumacher have brought you a tradition of Performance technology, with a pedigree second to none, the Cougar SV is no exception!
Engineered by some of the most respected design guru’s in the R/C industry, the Cougar SV retains the same Schumacher ethos, yet uses a fresh approach to modern technology.
With its mid-motor position, ultra compact design, perfect centre line balance and revolutionary constant radius steering system the Cougar SV is sure to tear up the track with ease!
The Schumacher Cougar SV, taking 2wd to the next level.
Prototype model shown, some details and specifications may vary.
Cougar SV Specification
- Power Source: ELECTRIC
- Model Type: 2WD, OFF-ROAD, COMPETITION
- Length: 370mm
- Wheelbase: 267mm
- Width: 240mm
- Top Speed: 40 MPH+
- 2011 Spec Includes Titanium Turnbuckles & Steel Idler Gears!!
- Accepts either stick or saddle (with optional tray) lipo batteries - For superb versatility.
- Unique constant radius steering system - Offers ultimate ackerman and linear steering response.
- Mid-motor position - Delivers awesome balance on the track and when jumping.
- Pro spec 13mm big bore shocks with titanium nitride shafts, CNC machined pistons with recessed ‘e’clips, threaded collars, twin O ring sealing and diaphragm volume compensation.
- PTFE coated shock bodies – Hard, and super smooth shock action.
- Quick release topdeck system - For optimised rigidity, yet fast, easy battery removal.
- Multi position rear shock layout, in front or behind the drive axle - Offers improved suspension tuning for both smooth and heavily rutted track types.
- Industry standard wheel fitment, with medium width front wheels as standard.
- Ultra compact transmission design - Minimal weight, with maximum strength.
- Interchangeable, internal gear ratios - Optimise your gear ratios for all track conditions.
- All CNC machined geared transmission – Super quiet and efficient.
- Motor rotates the same direction as the wheels creating a car with superb jumping responsiveness.
- Perfect centre line balance - Great control for all track surfaces.
- Adjustable height differential, with zero geometry change - Allows for optimised driveshaft plunge angle.
- Multi adjustable bushed pivot control system - Super smooth, multi position suspension action.
- Fully optimised suspension geometry - Fast, consistent handling.
- Maximum dimension rear wing – Superb airflow control, offering maximum down force.
- Aerodynamic body and undertray design – Cool look and great functionality with minimum dirt pick up.
- Competition pro differential - Small diameter, lightweight unit offering low rotating mass.
- Purple 7075 T6 alloy motor plate, lower diff mounts, rear suspension pivot straps and front axles. - Strong yet lightweight.
- 26 piece ball bearing set – Gives silky steering and transmission.
- High tensile steel, titanium nitride coated shock shafts – Strong with ultimate long life action.