Tamiya TRF 201 2WD Buggy
Tamiya TRF201 electric 2WD buggy
Bring on the competition! The TRF201 electric 2WD buggy is the latest edition to the Tamiya Racing Factory. After two extensive years in development, this 2WD buggy is sure to be a podium winner. The specifications, features and materials used in the kit are industry standard with Tamiya’s unique style and spin included.
About the gearbox
Gearbox is equipped with a ball differential which features inch sized diff. balls (12pcs.),2.6mm dia. diff screw, and newly designed thrust ball bearings. Diff. carrier features anew teeth shape to ensure long-lasting performance. Suspension is fitted with assembly universal shafts.
About the front end
Aeration dampers feature new coil springs. Suspension has been designed to achieve excellent handling performance. Front axles are compatible with wheels using metric size ball bearings (Front axles or wheels using inch size ball bearings, please use Item 54220).
About body and wing
The body has aerodynamics that will assist in providing superior control over your chassis and features a beautiful flowing design. Wing set comes with 2kinds of wings to further customize your settings. (Body and Wing included in USA)
About the Tamiya TRF 201 chassis
Chassis frame is made from fiberglass reinforced nylon resin and features a longitudinal battery position. Rear section is designed for optimized chassis roll balance.Chassis shaped is designed for an improved center of gravity whilst providing sufficient ground clearance.
- Item 54187 Dual Block Tires C (4WD/Front, 62/25)
- Item 54188 Dual Block Tires C (Rear, 62/35)
Tamiya TRF 201 2WD Specs & Features
- 1/10 RC assembly model kit.
- Newly designed bath-tub type chassis with the motor mounted at rear.
- Chassis features a newly designed underside shape for an improved center of gravitywhilst providing sufficient ground clearance.
- Newly designed sealed gearbox comes equipped with a ball differential.
- Newly designed front suspension arms are specific to 2WD buggies.
- Steering crank with built-in servo saver.
- Fully adjustable suspension.
- Includes aeration dampers for off-road cars.
- Adjustable traction control slipper clutch.
- Included front wheels are specific to TRF201 (compliant with IFMAR regulation).
- Included rear wheels are common to those from DB01 and TRF511/501.
- Rear universal shafts.
- tires, motor, and RC unit sold separately.
- USA version includes body & wing