Traxxas Kyle Busch 1/16
Officially licensed and Ready-To-Race®, the winning number 18 Toyota Tundra of Kyle Busch is now available in 1/16 scale exclusively from Traxxas! During the 2010 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, Kyle raced Chicagoland, Talladega, and Homestead with Traxxas sponsorship and took the checkered flag every time he flew Traxxas colors. At season’s end, Kyle Busch Motorsports won the Owners’ Championship. To commemorate the exciting 2010 season and a new run at the Championship with Traxxas in 2011, Traxxas is proud to offer the new 1/16 Kyle Busch Camping World Race Replica truck.
This high-performance model features the proven Velineon brushless Power System for class-leading speed, coupled with full-time 4WD that makes it easy to drive like a pro. The drivetrain rides on full ball-bearings and delivers smooth, efficient power through Traxxas’ Torque-Control™ slipper clutch and proven telescoping u-joint drive shafts. The officially licensed body includes all the graphics of Kyle’s full-size no. 18 Toyota Tundra, right down to the Goodyear® logos on a new NASCAR-style wheel and tire combination developed just for the Kyle Busch model.
QUICK FEATURES ON KYLE BUSCH RACE REPLICA
- New Stock Car Style tire and wheel with Goodyear Wrangler logos
- TQ 2.4GHz Transmitter and Receiver with Traxxas Link™
- Ready-To-Race® with included 6-cell NiMH Power Cell battery and charger
- 30+mph with included NiMH battery, 50+mph with additional NiMH battery
- Revo suspension technology specially tuned for superior on-road handling and control.
- Full-time 4WD
- Velineon® 380 brushless motor—largest in class
- Waterproof electronics
- Torque-control™ slipper clutch
- Sealed differentials
- Realistic slick tires and stock-car wheels with Goodyear logos
- Traxxas High-Current Connector
- Metric hex hardware
- Rubber-sealed ball bearings